Mar 27, 2012

Stuff I Luff

It is really odd that I just found the Sheepish Knit Etsy shop, I have been smitten with her blog for some time now. This little crochet latte is adorable.

This pencil pouch is so cute! I love the little peter pan collar dresses on it!

I simply adore these little greeting cards. They are just so lovely.

I love Gemma Correll and her cutesy doodles. This one especially.

Tattly sells all sorts of awesome temporary tattoos for fraidy cats like me!



My blog buddy  Lauryn and her friend made this adorable little video!

Xo Chloe.

5 colorful thought(s):

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

I love those thank you cards!

Alexandra Cabrer said...

Aww thanks for posting our video! And for the comment you made the other day :) I love your blog!

Megan said...

Meredith's blog is great, and she has such a unique shop! And that pencil pouch is adorable!

xo, Megan

Lauryn Green said...

Thank you for posting our video! :) I'm glad you like it ^^

Katherine said...

i love that gemma correl doodle - i'm looking at her site in the next tab over and i love her stuff. great find!

and i love tattly - they are well priced too!

<3 katherine
fashion.kitkatherine.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!