Mar 12, 2012

Outfit: Bring on the Sunshine

The sun is finally starting to hang out a little longer and boy am I happy. My shadow is actually in some of these photos! It's like a long lost friend!



I was super excited when I found this bag. I had been looking for one that is big enough to hold my all of my purse stuff and my camera. This one has an extra pocket in the middle that keeps my camera protected. I was so excited to find it was only $3!



Do you see the hair growth progress? Ah, I am so excited! 


My friend Sarah took these photos for me, and I can't thank her enough. I got the idea to hang upside down over some rocks and I love the picture she snapped of me while I was cracking up. 

Although I like it when the sun visits, I would love if it would just stay.
How's the weather near you?

Xo Chloe.

15 colorful thought(s):

Anonymous said...

I love that outfit! I'm totally going to recreate this look. Annnd that last picture is so cute!

xo,
jessie

jorjiapeach said...

god, you're cuteeee.

Unknown said...

target and thrifting :) my two favorites! i love your outfit, especially the black tights with colorful shoes :)

ShyScout said...

Its cold and rainy where I live at the moment :[ Your outfit is so cute! I love the top and all of your thrifted treasures. That last photo of you is absolutely adorable.

Unknown said...

Great dress...looks marvelous layered with that sweater. Great thrift finds!

http://creativelystylish.wordpress.com/

Heather Belle said...

Love the skirt! And that last photo is adorable :) It has been so hot here it is ridiculous! Mid 80s in FL, yuck!
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Corinne said...

I absolutely ADORE your style. You always look so great :) The lace collar with the short sleeved sweater?! Perfect.

http://brilliantnature.blogspot.com

Lauryn Green said...

aw! I love the last photo :)

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

that last photo of your is totes adorbz! and great bag find!

Anonymous said...

Aww, this is a very sweet outfit :) You look lovely xox

Unknown said...

I love the way you label your outfit photo! The last picture is super cute too :)

BinduDesigns said...

Like the way you put everything together.

Katherine said...

:) love these photos. the sun! that last photo is just adorable. and that bag is awesome - i always need a bag that fits my massive camera & lens

Kim said...

such good finds! I love that feeling you get when you first see something that has potential. take it home, fix it, and bam. you have an awesome piece. just like you did there.

-kim
found the route

Trends With Benefits said...

We've been getting really excited about the sunshine this week too! Really love the lace collar! x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!