Mar 20, 2012

Outfit: Spring has Arrived

This outfit is completely inspired by one of my old high school English teachers. She always wore high-waisted trousers and cardigans.


My new favorite drink is water and a teabag. Just plain old cold tap water with a teabag steeped in it. Dominick thinks it is gross. Hahaha, but it is sooo good!




Outfit Details:
Shirt- Pacsun
Trousers- Thrifted
Cardigan- Target
Scarf- Thrifted
Bag- Rummage sale
Flats- Target


I had been waiting all winter to bust out these trousers. I went on a kick where I would devote all of my time in a thrift to finding high-waisted trousers. Needless to say I have three pairs now, and I can finally wear them!

What have you been dying to wear?

Xo Chloe.

2 colorful thought(s):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!