Mar 19, 2012

Dress for Less

Here is a new kind of post I like to call "Dress for Less."
My goal is to find -awesome- outfits for as close to $50 as possible.

This outfit costs a little over $50 (Not counting shipping and handling)! That's a pretty good deal if I do say so myself.  

$54


1
This dress is only $15.50! I am only a little concerned about it being see-through as it is made out of polyester, but for that price I could always buy a slip! Or it could become an "over the bathing suit dress."

2
Fedoras are a wonderful thing for a lazy day. Usually if I am going to swim in Dominick's grandparents' pool, I don't like to do my hair. It's going to get all wet and messy anyways, right? So what do I do? Throw on a fedora or sun hat. Perfect solution.

3
Although I have never ordered anything from Yes Style, they seem to have a lot of cute and affordable things. If any of you have ever ordered anything from Yes Style, let me know how it went. Anyways, these cutout oxfords are so cute! I like that they are black because they would go with so many different outfits.


Xo Chloe.

2 colorful thought(s):

Scout said...

I absolutely love this post idea! It makes me so happy, because it's not uber expensive, and you make it so easy to find! Thanks!
Also, I was reading your profile after you commented on my blog, and I'm so excited you know the Fratellis. I've only ever met one other person that knows them :)

Courtney Snook said...

I love that fedora! Since I cut my hair short I feel like I look better in hats so thats good :)

Also a heads up, I tagged you in this post http://courtneysnook.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/elevensies.html
so check it out and do the same if you want!
Courtney

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!