Mar 7, 2012

Inside My Backpack


A little while ago I did an outfit post that included the backpack that I love so dearly much. Well, Bethany from Bunny Picnic suggested that I do an "inside my backpack" post, and I am finally getting around to it!


1//My trusty laptop that fits nicely in the padded compartment.
2//Notebook, folder, sketchpad, a.k.a the essentials.
3//A Blue Book in case of an exam.
4//Some super smelly lotion. Seriously, I put it on outside so I do not disturb the peace.
5//My Blog book. I write ideas and plans for Lazy Explorers in here.
6//Burt's Bees chapstick.
7//The wonderful mini sketchbook Dom got me for Christmas.
8//An umbrella in case of rain. I will never forget it again after last time it rained on campus and I was unarmed.
9//My favorite wallet. It holds everything, has a map on it, and was only 50cents!
10//Pens and pencils, a.k.a the other essentials.
11//The ipod Dom gave me when he got an iphone, because he is an awesome person.


Xo Chloe.

8 colorful thought(s):

Unknown said...

I love inside my bag posts! It's like an honest to goodness look into someone's life. Very nice.

Kelly said...

i love your blog! and i love you most! :)

LoriLynn said...

I love posts like this!!! THat little bike notebook is just too cute! Xo Lori
http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

Kendra said...

burts bees is a must :)

Kimmy said...

Great post. 50 cents for a wallet? What a steal. Plus a map just seems to suit you.
I love, 'inside my bag' posts. It's interesting wto see what a person carries with them.

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

cute!

Lily May said...

Heavens but your back must ache! Love the bag tho!!

Heather Belle said...

This post is so cute! I love the sketchbook
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!