Mar 31, 2012

Mission Inspiration: Tattoos

I have been thinking a lot lately about what tattoo I would like to get someday. I know I want it to be floral, in color, and on my shoulder. I just have to find a style that I love. I am even thinking about incorporating the style of Henna.

I love how vintage-y Rachel's tattoo looks. It has that thrift store sofa feel, in the best kind of way!
Source

I love everything about Katie's tattoo. The location is perfect because she can wear short sleeves and it will probably only cover a bit of it. 

I really like how Amanda's tattoo is black. Although, I really love colored tattoos, I think her's is perfect the way it is.

Do you have any tattoos? 

Xo Chloe.

10 colorful thought(s):

Brynna said...

these tattoos are all so great! i've also been working on planning out my next tattoo that will be a floral piece. i want mine in the same style as rachel's, but i just have to find the perfect fabric and decide what color scheme would look best with me skin tone. i am so excited about it!!

jamiedawn said...

just found your blog and im so happy i did. the title alone is adorable and i' cant wait to explore it! feel free to check mine out as well!

lovealwaysjamie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i do not have any, but am desperately wanting one on my foot! i love the photos you posted. any of them would be gorgeous on your shoulder :)

Stephanie said...

I wish I could, but it's against my religion. It's true! In Judaism our body is seen as a temple and while minimal pierces are accepted aka ears - a rabbi will not allow you to be barried in a Jewish cemetary if you had voluntary tatoos.

However, I think about them all the time, what I'd want and where I'd get them. I would probably be one to have it in a hidden place but if I could go all out, I'd of gotten a very vintage and colorful design, probably as a sleeve. I've also also wanted an anklet that says "<3.141592653589793238462690288..." written in cursive.

tl;dr - I wish I could have tattoos and they'd be geeky and awesome.

Lauryn Green said...

Ah! I like all this tattoos. Last days I was thinking of posting of my tattoo. It's very weird, but I love it. It have an history... It's a friend's tattoo! :)
See you Chloe!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

You have an awesome selection here, this year I got my first tattoo and now I want more :).

You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
Tereza
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

Sierra said...

Love all of these! I have three tattoos that are all small & black, but have been considering something larger and more colorful. Elsie and Emma's Red Velvet forearm tattoos are awesome, too!

I'm your newest follower. Would love it if you checked out my blog. Only follow back if you like it :)

http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Parler said...

I absolutely adore that first tattoo! Did I tell you I'm going with my old roommate to get one on the tenth? AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M GETTING YET! Agh, help!

dew + olive said...

Hi Chloe,
I just love your blog! Just became a follower!
These tatts are so inspiring, I definately love the first one for sure!!
I have a couple but always want more!
Jules d+o xo

Rachael said...

I've been craving a new tattoo for months but i'm not too sure what design I want so i'm trying to be good and work it out first. I already have three tattoos so i'm getting somewhat addicted to them!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!