Mar 5, 2012

DIY Ideas

Hi everybody! Here are some more fun DIY's I found around the internet. I just ordered some Washi tape from this shop, so I should have some DIY's of my own coming up! I can't wait for my tape to come in the mail, I have so many ideas! Email me if you have any fun DIY's you would like to show off on Lazy Explorers! Lazyexplorers(at)yahoo(dot)com

This is no ordinary bag, it is actually a picnic blanket! Check out the full tutorial on how to make this easily portable quilt!

Kaylah always has super cute DIY tutorials on her blog. I especially love this one! Read the instructions.

I love this idea! I bet you could find some pretty silverware at a thrift store to use. Full tutorial here.

If I had a baby to make these for, I would in a heartbeat. Hopefully there is a baby shower coming up, I think someone would love to get handmade shoes as a gift. Read the steps.

Oh my gosh! I am absolutely smitten with this DIY! Her boots look store bought! Learn how here. I bet you will spend at least 20 more minutes browsing around Elsie's blog, it is hard not to!

Oh man, when I move out I am going to be busting out with projects left and right. Here is a tutorial on how to paint a stained and scratched wood table properly. I think it looks super cute, and just imagine the color possibilities! I would like to have a yellow table I think, or maybe robins egg blue!

Do you have any awesome DIY plans?

Xo Chloe.

10 colorful thought(s):

Aliya said...

Thanks for sharing these! :)

x Aliya
www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

Two Happy Hearts said...

Wonderful ideas! I especially love those boots from Elsie's blog.

Courtney said...

Great DIYs! I really want to try out the boots!

Kendall said...

These are all so neat, I especially love that yellow triangle necklace, so cute!

tallkendall.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

i love that bunting necklace! i want to make it now!

Lily May said...

I've made those baby shoes! They are awfully cute, but a bit on the flimsy side. There are some patterns floating around for lined baby shoes that I use whenever my friends have baby showers. The perfect gift because it's easy and people are super impressed. Which, of course, is a good reason to do anything :)

Heather Belle said...

I love the silverware hooks! And the kitchen table is gorgeous!
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Corinne said...

Love love love those silverware hooks! I'm going to have an apartment soon that I'll be wanting to decorate inexpensively! Good call on thrifting the pieces!

jennifer lane said...

those boots are nuts! love love love

Blytheponytailparades said...

I adore Kaylah's necklace DIY! She always comes up with the cutest ideas :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!