Mar 2, 2012

Don't Fret, Just Listen: Noah and the Whale

Oh how I love Noah and the Whale. Dom and I listened to them all summer with the windows rolled down. 


My personal favorites are Jocasta, 5 Years Time, and Shape of my Heart. 5 Years Time is probably my absolute favorite song, Dom and I would sing that together a lot.


Don't they just look like awesome people? I would probably pee my pants if I ever got to meet them, or see them in concert for that matter. I checked their tours and it doesn't seem that they make too many trips to the US. Although, they were at Lollapalooza last year, I should have went darn it!


That video is one of my favorite music videos of all time. You will love it, I just know it. It just puts a smile on my face, no matter what.

Xo Chloe.

4 colorful thought(s):

Heather Belle said...

Ahhh this is one of my favorite songs! It's so adorable :)
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Lauryn Green said...

I've been listening to them all morning and I have to say that they're amazing! Thank you for share this group :)

Two Happy Hearts said...

Yep. They're pretty dang solid!
Alsooo...I noticed that SOMEHOW I wasn't following you, even though you're one of my daily reads! Totally unacceptable. I'm sorry it took me so long to become "official" blog friends ;)

Sara said...

Aww man! I have heard of them time and again but never stopped to really take in their music. Now I know that I will have to listen to them more often :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!