Mar 21, 2012

Check out that header!

Ahh! Did you notice my header? My dear friend Lauryn made it for me! She also made my little sidebar cartoon. I am so happy with it! I think she should sell these doodles in her Etsy shop

Here is the artist herself:

Thank you again Lauryn for making all my bloggy dreams come true!

Xo Chloe.

8 colorful thought(s):

Teaka said...

Awww that's a super awesome header! You're friend is pretty talented!

ashleymoranyoga said...

your header is fantastic! she should definitely sell her designs! i've always loved your cartoon on the sidebar :)

Lauryn Green said...

Ah!! Thank you Chloe for the words :) I'm glad to kwnow that you're happy with the header.

ShyScout said...

The header looks fantastic! How sweet of her :]

Mandy said...

I am in love with the new header. It's one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

Corinne said...

You just popped up on my Bloglovin' and my immediate thought was "THAT HEADER!!". It's so great!

xo, Corinne
brilliantnature.blogspot.com

jorjiapeach said...

cutest header EVER.

shakti said...

I noticed! I noticed right away! It's quite cute, if I do say so.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!