Mar 28, 2012

List Maker: Fun and Free

I really like to make lists. I make lists about anything and everything. Example: Today on my lunch break at work I made a few lists on some paint sample cards I found in my purse. 

Anyways, I came up with a little list of some fun things to do for free! 

I think I might have to try a few of these. My friend and I have been meaning to do a clothing swap for a while now. I have heard they are so much fun! Also, Dominick and I recently became penpals. Which is pretty silly because we live very close to each other. (It is just so much fun to get mail!)

Xo Chloe.

7 colorful thought(s):

The Ponycats said...

I love making lists too. I really like your idea of doing fun things for free, reading your list made me smile(:
Ive been wanting to do a cloth swap for a while, I hope I can do it soon, it seems like a great idea (at least in my mind:p)

Hope you have a fun an awesome day(:

Carmila Ponycat

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

I'm a huge list fan too! I swear, writing a list can fix any problem.

I've got a few pen pals and you're right, getting something in the mail is the best!

shakti said...

I love lists! and this one is full of good ideas. :)

jorjiapeach said...

i dig this. i'm obsessed with lists. do you relate to john cusack in high fidelity too??

jamiedawn said...

CLOTHING SWAP YAY!!

Corinne said...

Such a pretty list! And I love your ideas. I'm always looking to do free and interesting things.

brilliantnature.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Gotta love a good list.
Being penpals with close friends seems like a great idea; who doesn't love getting mail!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!