Mar 26, 2012

Rummage Sale Scores

My family and I hit a few rummage sales before going to my Uncle Mark's birthday party. And guess what! It was $2 bag day at one of them! Here are a few sneak peeks at what I found.





I am excited to wear those sandals! Hurrah for spring!

Xo Chloe.

5 colorful thought(s):

Jackie said...

Lucky! I've love bag sales!!

The Braided Bandit said...

Bag sales are my absolute favorite! Though sometime I cram so much stuff in rolled in little balls I look at some things and wonder what I was thinking! Its just the rush of mad grabbing I guess :) You're blog design is so cute!
Hope you're having a wonderful Monday!
xo Hannah

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Oh my gosh you totally lucked in! I really need to try my luck thrifting again. It's been a while...

So glad you found me over at Shy Scout. Thanks for the awesome comment!

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

You lucky dog! I love random scores like that.

Brynna said...

i can't wait to see what those pink and white polka dots are! i love that color combination and just any polka dots really!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!