Mar 9, 2012

Stuff I Luff


Oh my gosh! This is the cutest thing! Watch this video and see how it works!



I love the dainty peter pan collars from the Wispy Love Etsy shop. I find that a lot of dresses I thrift are in need of a collar, or a new one at least.

This dress is just too perfect. It is the essence of spring. I have got to stop finding such lovely dresses on Modcloth, I haven't even bought one yet and my wallet is crying. Although I must say, their sale is pretty awesome right now.

My latest obsession, washi tape. I recently bought some of this tape and I absolutely love it. I definitely recommend it! I already made a little diy with my tape!

This shop full of kitty accessories is cracking me up. I love all the different expressions this cat gets on his face. You can tell he is full of personality.

One of my very best friends, Katie took this photo. I really really like it. The colors are wonderful, it gives off this lonely yet calm vibe, it is just awesome.

Xo Chloe.

9 colorful thought(s):

Deer Little Fawn said...

That cat money box is AMAZING! I watched the video.. now I want one! Great finds, thanks for sharing! :)

Jazz said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That kitty coin bank!!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Ohh, I love the cat bank! <3 I remember they were all the rage when I was little! So so so amazing!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

Holy Crap, that cat thing is cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I was looking at that cat accessories store and I was almost crying I was laughing so hard! Those pictures are hilarious!! Great product though too I must say haha.

Mallory said...

I had a bank just like that when I was little but it was a big red apple and worm took your coin! My mom is a total hoarder so I am going to find it ASAP!

Lidiya said...

That peter pan collar is gorgeous, so delicate <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Kelli DeGrazier said...

just found you from Threadesque! I am your newest follower! I LOVE that tape! Stop over and say sometime, dailypolkadots.com

Vicki said...

i really want some washi tape!! gonna check out your link to etsy now thanks for sharing :) xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!