Dec 7, 2012

It's My Birthday, and I Blog If I Want To

Woop! Today was my birthday, (I'm 20!) and Dom and I went to an art museum! My dad made me sauerbraten for dinner, and it was delicious! Dom got me this dress from Modcloth! I am super excited about it. Tomorrow is my party! 

Xo Chloe.

17 colorful thought(s):

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday darling! Cute blog!

-Sabrina
thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

Beverly Houpt said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds great :)

Marci said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like fun, and super cute dress!

Yelle said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy your party!

Kimmy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope tomorrow is just as wonderful.

Chloe said...

Happpy Birthday!! I hope you have the best day


xxx

Becky Bedbug said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Becky
xx

Lauryn Green said...

Yay! I hope you enjoy your party and that dress! Is very nice :)

Lauren said...

Happy birthday! Your dress is splendid, good choice! And I hope you have a wonderful time at your party xx

Christine said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a blast at your party!
Christine
Mavy May Designs

Marise said...

Happy birthday :)
The dress is gorgeous, you are a lucky girl!

cb said...

Happy birthday chloe!! Have a fantastic weekend!
Xo,cb

Fleur De Moi said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday! Hope it was as amazing as that dress!

Amanda said...

Happy, happy birthday to you! I hope you had a great day!

Nerd Burger said...

Happy birthday. I hope you had a most radical day in your awesome new dress.

stoic and pariah said...

happy 20th birthday! and hooray for cute birthday dresses! :) are those granny-style licorice candies? yes!!! even better :)

Melissa said...

Happy belated birthday!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!