Dec 12, 2012

Birthday Recap!

Hey guys, I'm 20 now! Woop! Here is a little recap on what I did for my birthday.
I wore my pretty new dress to my birthday party! I will be doing an outfit post soon!

I loved my cake so much! I think it is so classy looking. 

Dominick and I went to an art museum and I wore this amazing dress from eShakti. We attempted some outfit photos, but only a couple came out. So we are going to retake them and I will share more about this dress soon.

I hung out with my awesome sisters and met Gwen's new kitty, Freddie Mercury. He was such a feisty little guy.

Look at that sass!

Xo Chloe.

14 colorful thought(s):

Kailey said...

Aww Freddie Mercury is adorable!

Sounds like you had a lovely birthday! That cake looks delish~

Lauren said...

That cake looks delicious! And the icing looks as though it would have taken a while to ice on there, which defo would have made it all the more special! Your dresses are really cute. I always put a lot of pressure on my birthday outfits, its a silly thing really.

Freddie Mercury is gorgeous! I love the last picture!

Lauren
http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Cuteness! Love that cake too, that design had to take forever, it's so pretty. Orange cats are always so feisty and cute!!!

xomando
http://mandatorycreations.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

I can't wait to see more of that dress, from this photo it looks adorable on you! Happy birthday - I for some reason always assumed you were the same age as me, which really isn't much older, but still! Your cake was adorable

<3 katherine

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Happy belated birthday! Looks like a great time:) And that new cat is just wonderful!

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

Dulce Moonchild said...

Your dress is amazing! happy super late birthday girl!

Anonymous said...

!!! Freddie is ADORABLE! That cake is so super classy, I would feel bad cutting into it!

Unknown said...

I got a dress from eshakti, too! Yours looks lovely, but I did the custom sizing and mine came out too big up top!
Happy Birthday!

Rachel

Yelle said...

Hope that you had a wonderful birthday! Love that you celebrated and went to an art museum!

Unknown said...

Happy bday and thanks for a great blog! :)

xx

Sofia
www.lescoupsdecoeur.com

Nerd Burger said...

That is one sassy cat.
I'm glad you had a great birthday. 20 years old... you lucky gal. Enjoy it.

Miss Angie said...

Happy birthday!

Pony Chops said...

How did I miss this??? I very late Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day <3

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVEEEE that cat! :D Gwen and you look adorable. as always.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!