Dec 14, 2012

Outfit: The Glorious Holiday Dress

Here is a rare site, indoor outfit photos! This dress is the perfect holiday dress, so I decided that I should be festive and stand next to Dominick's pretty Christmas tree.
I am in love with this dress that eShakti sent me. I chose to skip the custom fitting this time and went with the small/6, knee length, and with cap sleeves. It turned out to fit perfectly based on their measurements. Also, it is so well made! I am thoroughly impressed. I will most definitely be ordering something in the future.
Dominick thought this was a funny photo because he focused on the wooden beam instead of me. 
Dress- c/o eShakti
Tights- Joe Boxer
Shoes- Payless

The details on the dress are so pretty. I cannot express how much I love this dress.
Joy tea is so delicious, especially with vanilla and cream. If you go to Starbucks, order a tall Joy tea with 2 pumps of vanilla, 2 sugars, and a tiny bit of cream. You wont be disappointed.

Xo Chloe.

6 colorful thought(s):

Nerd Burger said...

You look beautiful. Great post and I've got to get me some of that Tazo tea. Sounds delicious.

Saralyn said...

I love the dress! I love that it has pockets! you have a lovely blog!

Saralyn

www.studiomaisonblog.us

Pony Chops said...

Gorgeous dress, you look so pretty! A Christmas Tree outfit post is definitely a must!xx

The Lat Long said...

Hello from Brisbane, Australia! New here :) I love your dress and your cuute hair. Also, your Christmas tree is very pretty, so all in all, a very satisfactorily attractive post!

http://myvintagepie.blogspot.com.au/

Katherine said...

I ALWAYS get tea from starbucks. Always. I think they think I'm crazy. And I LOVE this dress. I can't wait to get my eShakti dress now. It's so cute on you!

Also I showed my husband your blog the other day (I was reading on my iPad) and he told me we look alike. And had similar style. And he's kind of totally right.

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous dress and you look great! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!