Dec 4, 2012

Stuff I Luff #45


I adore this apple core brooch. I have been a brooch fiend lately.

I have been eyeing this pullover on other sites, but now Modcloth has it for way cheaper!

I am currently on the lookout for cute hair bobbies and headbands. These bear ones are so adorable.

This wooden bear brooch is so whimsical and fun.

Being from the mitten state, I adore anything that shows Michigan pride. I especially love this card.

Xo Chloe.

13 colorful thought(s):

Katherine said...

The Michigan mitten is adorable! And all the little bear items are oh-so-cute

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

Sophie said...

the ice cream bear bobbies<3

Kelsey said...

I never knew you were from Michigan! Seems like there are quite a few bloggers from there. Those bobby pins are adorable! I'm about to launch my Etsy shop in January (hopefully) and I'll have a bunch of handmade bobby pins and hair accessories :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that shirt and those bobbies!!

~Aubrey
Project Lovegood

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Wow, I love every single one of these! Can you imagine finding these under your tree in the morning? Ah, a perfect Christmas!

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

Kailey said...

I want that Great Gatsby sweater, so gorgeous!

Alice, Pretty Confused said...

I love the bear bobby pins and broach, so cute xo

Rhubarbarians said...

oooooh that sweater is awesome!!! I have been super into the oversized sweaters this season. :)
Trish

www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

Alli said...

I am really into the Gatsby sweater and had been mooning over it on the outofprintclothing website!
great finds.
Cheers.

birdsandoxfords said...

these are super cute! ill be adding some to my wish list :)
-deana

Isabella said...

Oh my goodness those are the most gorgeous things! This is a great idea for a post - love your blog!
Isabella xo
http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au/

Dorien said...

Awesome finds! xo

anne taylor said...

just stumbled over to your blog through qualitea time, and it's so cute! i love that illustration!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!