Dec 11, 2012

Stuff I Luff #46

This tea towel is all sorts of lovely.

This dress looks like it would be so comfy. I love the ruffly collar.

This card is so adorable. I love everything about it.

Eeep! I adore everything in this shop! I especially love these hair bobbies!



I love how this sweater only has stripes on the top and sleeves, it looks so much more girly to me.

Xo Chloe.

4 colorful thought(s):

Anonymous said...

Cute dress :)

Chloe said...

Those hairpins !!! They are so cute! Actually, the whole shop is!! Thank you for sharing


chloex

Lauryn Green said...

wow!! I love all those things. Thanks for sharing I love Elizabeth Pawle illustrations so much :)

dayna said...

Ooooh, I might need to buy that dress!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!