Dec 23, 2012

DIY: Quick Gift Bow


Materials:
-Scrap wrapping paper (2 kinds)
-Scissors
-Tape

Cut 3 strips of wrapping paper, each one a little smaller than the other.

Lay them out with the skinniest strip down first in an asterisk shape.

Begin to fold them in, taping as you go.

When you are done taping, flip it over and add a shape of a different wrapping paper to the middle. I chose to put a heart in the middle!

Tape it on a present and there you have it!


I hope you enjoyed this DIY! Let me know if you try it!
Xo Chloe.


7 colorful thought(s):

Becky Bedbug said...

Aaw that is so cute!

Becky
xx

Lindsey Louise Bales said...

awh, i love this! so simple and yet, so cute! i love the plaid that is here.

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

Yelle said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

This is cute and very effective :) Loves <3

Z said...

I was lucky enough to spy this the morning before I wrapped gifts - and used it loads! I'd add: if you happen to use gift wrap with a hodge podge print (for instance, we use some from Target that has penguins, reindeer, and a few phrases like 'winter time'), you can cut out one of the images and have that be in the middle! :]
-Z

Amanda said...

Aww that is so adorable! I am such a sucker for nicely wrapped gifts. There is just something so wonderful about not wanting to rip it open to see what is on the inside because the outside is just so lovely1

Nerd Burger said...

What a rad idea. Looks great. I have to wrap a birthday present today so I'm going to make one from an old comic book. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!