Dec 6, 2012

DIY Ideas

This stocking tutorial is super simple and would make a great gift!


This is such a cute idea, especially since it is now the season for sickness.

This hair mask would smell pretty darn bad, but it would work wonders for your hair. I have done similar masks before, but I love how this DIY has a couple different versions of the mask.

I really want to make one of these infinity scarves. I most definitely need more.

I love the way this advent calendar looks! Plus, you could always hang photos on it after Christmas is over.


Xo Chloe.

8 colorful thought(s):

OrigamiGirl said...

The get well kit is pretty cute. I might put something like that together for my other half next time he gets ill...

Mandy said...

I LOVE that get well kit and could use it right now actually, and that's my favorite advent calender I've seen yet! I especially love the idea of hanging photos and things on it through the rest of the year, super cute!

xomando

Unknown said...

I LOVE that adorable Get Well kit. WAY too cute!

Isabella said...

Oh my goodness, I am overwhelmed by the cuteness of these!
Isabella xo
http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au/

Zuley said...

Awww cute stocking!

Anonymous said...

I really like the get well basket! I want to make up a lot of cute little gift baskets for Christmas presents.

-Sabrina
thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

We should try that hair mask! :D

Nicole said...

Thanks for linking up, Chloe! I hope you had a very, merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!