Dec 25, 2012

Stuff I Luff #48

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a happy day filled with love and yummy food! 
These Christmas Totoro nails are SO CUTE.

Eeep! This dress is so pretty, and it is on sale!

This Ursa Major constellation pillow is adorable! 


I love these heart gloves! They look so delicate and warm.

After I saw the socks on Laura's blog, I immediately fell in love with Oysho.  These socks (1,2) are my favorite!

Xo Chloe.

5 colorful thought(s):

Anonymous said...

Socks are cute!

Areeba said...

Love these gloves :)

Aree With Umbrella

Kate said...

Oh goodness those nails are cute! I have little homemade pom pom soot sprites hanging around my house - next year I will have to make them xmas outfits to dress them up for the holidays!

Lublyou said...

awww the totoro nails are adorable! so are the socks!

Melissa said...

That dress is so gorgeous!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!