Dec 15, 2012

DIY: Gift Tags

I came up with this simple little gift tag DIY and thought it would be fun to share. 
I used tape on the ends of my thread so that it wouldn't slip through the paper, and then again to secure it after I was done sewing.
Materials: thread and needle, scissors, tape, index cards.
Another tip: Poke the holes through before you start, that way you have a guide line and you don't bend the paper as much. Also, maybe write on them first so that your hand writing comes out the way you planned, mine are a tad sloppy.

Happy Crafting!
Xo Chloe.

P.S. Let me know if you try this! I would love to see!


4 colorful thought(s):

Anonymous said...

Nice idea :)

HighlandFling said...

I love that you embroidered your tags. It looks so good! A very cute idea, I have wrapped my presents, I need to decorate them though!! May steal this idea!

Emma x

Yelle said...

I love handmade gift tags! They always make a gift a tad extra special!

Barnicles said...

so cute! i am so into embroidery on paper/card

Barnicles

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!