Dec 21, 2012

DIY Ideas

This gift bag DIY is SO cute. I am in love.

This felt Christmas tree DIY is so lovely. It reminds me of Dr. Suess in a way.

I really want to try and do this leather pouch DIY, I feel like she is right about it being a perfect gift. Also, I have seen that Tokyomilk around, does anyone have it? How do you like it?

This chalkboard plate DIY is brilliant! 

I want to try putting patches on a sweater so bad. I love the floral fabric used in this DIY.

Happy crafting!
Xo Chloe.

7 colorful thought(s):

Yelle said...

Love the felt trees and chalkboard plates on the wall!

Katherine said...

So those felt trees are adorable and my grandma actually used to make similar ones! We still have some floating around!

Also, I'm going to just e-mail you now because this was becoming this crazy long comment.

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails // fox tote giveaway

The Braided Bandit said...

LOVE the felt and sequin trees, they are definitely a bit Seuss-like! I spent last night crafting and can't wait to do more!
xo Hannah

The Quiet Owl said...

I love the felt Christmas tree! Too cute.

Mandy said...

Oh, such great things! I could try a few of those this weekend!

xomando

Vic said...

really love your blog :)x

Rebecca D. Dillon said...

What lovely ideas! Thanks so much for sharing this collections!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!