Dec 13, 2012

DIY Ideas

I love this DIY wrapping paper! This would be a good packaging idea for shops too!

The glitter swizzle sticks are so festive! These would make any get together that much fancier.

This bird plushie DIY is so adorable! 

This tea bag DIY is great! It would be so cool to mix your own tea and give it as a gift!

Look how cute this fox scarf DIY is! It looks simple simple too!

Happy crafting!
Xo Chloe.

7 colorful thought(s):

Anonymous said...

Really like deer :)

Mandy said...

Such cuteness, I love and need that scarf...

xomando

jamiedawn said...

oh my god that scarf is perfect. and i'm attempting the stamped gift wrap so wish me luck!!

Unknown said...

These our brilliant ideas for Christmas gifts!I love the scarf and the birds. They're so cute. ♥

birdsandoxfords said...

you have the cutest post ever! i like the little flags and wrapping paper :)
-deana, from birds&oxfords

Pony Chops said...

Oh my gosh, the fox scarf is so adorable!

Larissa said...

Grest ideas! I am right now making some calenders for my parents for christmas :)
xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!