Dec 28, 2012

DIY Ideas

This is genius! I have seen those touch screen gloves around, but these lace ones are even cuter! Not to mention cheaper to make!

I love this song lyric banner DIY! I would do Kate Nash lyrics.

I LOVE elbow patches! This DIY is pretty intense but it looks so cute.

This ombre pom DIY is super pretty.

Happy Crafting!
Xo Chloe.

10 colorful thought(s):

Z said...

Thank you thank you THANK YOU for finding that elbow patch DIY for me - I found it on pinterest but the link was broken! I've been dying to make it. Great collection of DIYs. :]
-Z

Lily May said...

I love the banner. I might make a New Years resolution to keep encouraging banners up in my home. One time, I got up in the morning and found that James had made a huge, colorful banner across the whole living room wall that said, "Have a nice day." I was so happy, I cried.

Jessa said...

Thanks for featuring my gloves! Such a wonderful collection of ideas! xoxo

Ennaihc Dooh said...

Ooh, the gloves are awesome! And I too love elbow patches. :)

moira said...

thanks for featuring the banner! loads of cool ideas here, especially love the ombreed pom pom, so pretty! x

Anonymous said...

Jenna has some of those screen gloves and they work so well! Cute ideas though.

Unknown said...

cute tips! xx

The Provocative Couture

Bekka said...

The gloves are such as a good idea! It's embarrassing to admit how many times I've attempted to use my nose to type a message on my phone!

Saralyn said...

great ideas! love the elbow patches :) so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

Saralyn

www.studiomaisonblog.us

Gentri said...

I've wanted to try those elbow patches for forever! Maybe I'll go do that. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!