Dec 18, 2012

Stuff I Luff #47

This coat is so cute! I love anything with toggles.

This necklace is oh so lovely. 

I highly recommend eShakti, I love my dress and I think the quality is great. This owl dress is so adorable.


All of the greeting cards in this shop are wonderful. I especially like this tea time one.

This rabbit brooch is so quirky and cute.


Xo Chloe.

8 colorful thought(s):

Alex and Arthur said...

I love eShakti -- it's perfect if you're looking for a simple colourful dress.

Katherine said...

I love that owl dress. And anything with animals on it. And that necklace is so simple and pretty

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

Kati said...

The necklace is really cute!
-Kati

Sara said...

I do really love the dress and the coat is cool too! Only if it ever becomes cold enough to wear it around here this year :P

Anonymous said...

So many pretty things here!
That coat is a must in this chilly weather :0 xox

Hanna said...

HI there!!! I came across your blog and love it:) HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you!! I have become your newest follower!!! I'm Hanna and you can find me anytime at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Elana said...

I love that necklace! So pretty. And those greeting cards are just great, I need some!

The Quiet Owl said...

I might need to get that dress. It's too cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!