Jul 31, 2012

Stuff I Luff #27

I love Dr. Martens, especially these awesome floral cut outs!

These owl necklaces are so cute. I especially like the gray one.

I am in love with this carnival print dress from The Velvet Bird.

This jackalope jewelry holder is so pretty. The color is perfect.

This shirt is full of useful facts! I love Threadless! They always have the best interesting shirts.



Xo Chloe.

7 colorful thought(s):

Mandy said...

Love all this stuff, especially those Docs!!! Those may be the greatest I've ever seen!

xomando

bridget anne said...

oh, those floral docs are getting right into my soul.

J.M.E. said...

Oh my, that dress is darling! I'm trying to not be as much of an online shopper, but that dress is really pulling at my heart strings!

Christi Lynn said...

You have such great taste! I am your newest follower!

Stephanie said...

That dress and the jackalope need to magically find their way to my house :)

http://violetlilacplum.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

those owl necklaces are amazing!!

lilly said...

oh no! those shoes are now going to keep me up nights...you know trolling through ebay to find them in my size!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!