Jul 3, 2012

Stuff I Luff #23

Time for another round of Stuff I Luff. I am going to try to stick to posting these on Tuesdays from now on. 
I will own this Nan Lawson shirt. I will.

This twig bracelet is so simple and pretty.

I love the nail transfers in the Kate Broughton shop, they are all so unique.

I really like travel mugs and canisters. This floral one is super pretty.

I am such a big fan of The Windwaker Zelda game. These earrings are SO incredibly cute.

This wallet is full of funky patterns and colors. I love it.

Xo Chloe.
P.S. Check out my guest post over on Kitty and Buck!

8 colorful thought(s):

Katherine said...

those nail transfers are awesome! i've never seen anything like them.

tifsong said...

i love that shirt and that bracelet. maybe i should start posting stuff i love. you have a real adorable blog!!

ShyScout said...

Love the Nan Lawson shirt and the travel mug. Too good :]

cb said...

i have those nail transfers! i plan on using them soon! i loved the birds ones i have so much!
xo,
cb

Anonymous said...

I love Nan Lawson!! =)

Batty said...

I want that shirt!

Melissa Wellham said...

Ah! It's all so adorable! I'm dying!

I could PARTICULARLY do with some Windwaker earrings. ;)

Courtney Snook said...

The fox shirt and the floral thermos! Super cute :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!