Jul 19, 2012

Outfits I Love This Week

Here I am again, finding outfits I love that have tons of layering. I like the idea of wearing a dress as a skirt.

I love it when people do outfits together. I especially love these two girls, they always look so cute!

I love this cute outfit that has a travel feel to it. Also, that map bag matches the wallet I have!

What are your favorite blogs for outfit inspiration?
Xo Chloe.

4 colorful thought(s):

Satin and Souffles said...

Ahh these are gorgeous! I love that atlas weekend bag! I will have to scout for one of those babies!! xx

www.satinandsouffles.com
www.satinandsouffles.com

Mandy said...

All so cute! I love that map bag!

xomando

Two Happy Hearts said...

I always love Savannah's style posts!

Tonya said...

Ahhh thanks so much for featuring me!! <3
I love the other looks as well, too cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!