May 13, 2012

Stuff I Luff #17

Isn't this Marie Antoinette cartoon awesome? I love that there is a little heart in the spot where her head was.

I love this hand-painted ceremony sign! This would be perfect for the outdoor wedding I plan to have.

Wooden brooches are one of my latest obsessions. I really like this one that is modeled after a deer.


My friend Laura is doing a series of these illustrations. I am in love!

This dress could not be more perfect. The shape and pattern are incredibly cute and in case you didn't notice there are FOXES on the little triangle neckline. (I can't help but say foxes, fox doesn't sound plural to me.) I want to buy everything in this shop

I have been dying over Gemma Correll's Tattoo You album on her Facebook page. I especially love this one.


Xo Chloe.

3 colorful thought(s):

Courtney Snook said...

ahhhh that tattoo you album is the best! haha I love it

two birds said...

what great picks! i love that dress, and that tattoo is pretty amazing!

Pony Chops said...

I LOVE that brooch! I can't get enough of wooden brooches at the moment.
xx PC

http://pony-chops.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!