May 18, 2012

DIY Ideas

This lace notebook would be perfect to give as a gift! Check out the simple tutorial.

Teacup envelopes! It would be cute to fill these with loose tea and pass them out at a tea party.

I love the idea of using maps as art. This map only includes the roads you have traveled. Check out the tutorial.

I am so glad I found this bedskirt diy. I have tons of fabric and I am in desperate need of a bedskirt!

I need to buy an abundance of little bottles so I can make cute necklaces like this one.

This is officially the greatest thing I have ever seen. I will be making Pinata cookies in the future.

Xo Chloe.

8 colorful thought(s):

Alice, Pretty Confused said...

I wish I could spend my weekend just making all of these, those cookies look adorable!

Stephanie said...

LOVE THAT MAP TUTORIAL! I might just have to try that sometime. :)

lilly said...

oh the teacup envelopes!!! So SUPER sweet for too many reasons!

jennifer lane said...

i want to try them all!
xox

Anonymous said...

nice.. i love it. :)

Irene Wibowo

Tea Journal said...

Oh my gosh, the pinata cookies are crazy! Great DIY ideas :)

Valerie said...

Those pinata cookies are probably the most incredible thing I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing! I'm so bad at baking, but I want to make these so badly!

Caitlyn said...

Pinata cookies have to be the best thing ever. I want to make them right away, but they will probably turn out terribly. Oh well, I'll have fun while doing it!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!