May 29, 2012

Dress For Less: Summery

I hope you guys enjoy these Dress For Less posts as much as I enjoy hunting down deals!

Total= $51

Darn it! I just missed the $50 mark. Well, it is pretty close and this outfit is so cute! I am really considering buying these oxfords. Once again, they are from Yes Style, and I'm not sure if I trust this site or not. Have any of you ordered from there before?
Xo Chloe.

3 colorful thought(s):

Stephanie said...

Cute outfit!! I'm a size 14, so I tend to avoid buying dresses online as they don't always fit very well. But I think it's neat that you put together that whole outfit for so cheap! I might just have to try that myself someday. :)

Lauryn Green said...

I like a lot this posts series!

lilly said...

I'm liking it too! And i would totally buy those oxfords I can't believe their price tag(!) I hope you find out about the site. I'm not one to purchase from places I don't know either. Better safe, you know

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!