May 6, 2012

My Week in Photos

Oh my goodness have I been busy. My posts have been starting to thin out lately, but I plan to change that. 

The Dandelion Brigade had a show, me and Dom like to pass time by taking goofy photos.

Gwenyth (my sister) made a delicious dinner. It was cream cheese and american cheese stuffed chicken with noodles and asparagus. 

Here is a better view of the delicious dish. My cousin brought over some salad too.

I went to see Gwenyth's orchestra performance. She is the one second to the person all the way to the right. She plays the bass, how cool is that?

I went to a Coney Island with Dominick and his family and we ordered saganaki. Yum!

My Wacom tablet case came in the mail! I am so excited! It is perfect, read my review on how perfect it is.

I survived the first day of Frappuccino Happy Hour, and celebrated with a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino.

I went to a couple rummage sales and garage sales with the family. One house's yard was decorated with a bunch of these plates and tea cups on sticks. It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.



What was your week like?
Xo Chloe.



4 colorful thought(s):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!