Sep 30, 2014

Stuff I Luff #85

stuff3
I need a jacket or something that I can sew patches, like this one, on!

stuff1
I've never seen such fancy toilet paper! This would definitely be decorative only.
stuff2
The Labyrinth is one of my all time favorite movies, so naturally I love this little guy.
stuff5
This candle looks so manly/outdoorsy. It reminds me of lumberjacks.

stuff4
I love the cutouts in the back of this dress, and the pretty floral pattern!

Other things I am loving
+These breakup texts are terrible, but I can't stop reading them.
+This Cheat Sheet for starting a blog.
+Zoella launched her beauty line, and everything is already sold out! :(
+This lipstick skin tone comparison guide!

Xo Chloe.

0 colorful thought(s):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!