Sep 14, 2014

Review: A Closer Look at Fizz Banger from Lush

fizzbanger4
I LOVED Fizz Banger. It smelled so citrusy and it was so softening on my skin. At the end of it there was this cute little note in my bath.

fizzbanger1
First, the bath water turned a yellowish color. Then there was this volcano of blue that started spilling out of the middle of the bath bomb.

fizzbanger2
I was a bit worried that my skin might turn blue, but that didn't happen. Sometimes the more pigmented bath bombs dye your skin.

fizzbanger3
I was left with this swirly bath that eventually turned a solid green color. Overall, I really liked this bath bomb. I would most definitely buy this again.

Which Lush bath bomb is your favorite?
Xo Chloe.

1 colorful thought(s):

Candy said...

I love how fun Lush products are! I think they just keep getting better in terms of creativity!

Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!