Jun 24, 2012

DIY: Travel Journal

I made Dominick a travel journal for his birthday since we are going to Niagra Falls next month. He really liked it, along with the suitcase and Ocarina I got him.
I filled this journal with little activities and pages to fill out, here are some of my ideas.
I drew it out in pencil first then went over it in pen, because I mess up a lot!
Have fun making your own travel journal!
Xo Chloe.

20 colorful thought(s):

Jane said...

This is so cute!! Thank you for sharing!!

Leila said...

Oh my GOODNESS, this is too cute!! I may have to steal this idea for the rest of my trip!

The Braided Bandit said...

This is such a cute idea, I really like the brown paper! I am going on vacation in August and would love to do something like this! Thanks for sharing :)
xo Hannah

Beverly Houpt said...

I really love this idea!

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

What a fun gift! I bet he really loved it:D

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

jennifer lane said...

cute idea!

Danielle Leal said...

What a fabulous idea! I love it, I wish my man would enjoy something like this.

Nerd Burger said...

So rad. I'm going to make one for my trip this weekend. :)
www.nerdburgerjewellery.blogspot.com

Contemplating Beauty said...

I LOVE this idea!!

Vic said...

really like your blog, i love customising journals :)x

pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

The Quiet Owl said...

This is amazing. And seriously, I'm in love with your blog! It's awesome!

blue roses said...

this is such a charming idea! i travel a lot for work, and there is not much time for a journal like this, but i head to south africa for vacation, so i will definitely have to make one!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Lilla said...

what a cute gift! I really feel bad sometimes that I cannot keep a regular journal. It looks just so cool! :)
xxx,
Lily
http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

Sophie said...

This is SO cute!!!! VERY creative. I love your blog. :) you've found yourself a new follower! XD

lisa said...

This is SO cute! I love all of your drawings, what a fun gift idea!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, Chloe! I wish I had thought to do this before my Mr. and I left for our vacation this week!

xx.

Ester DurĂ£es said...

wow this looks great, lovely DIY! :)

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

So cute- I bet my boys would love something like this- maybe even for camp!

Lauryn Green said...

I really love this traver journal! It's so cute and perfect for remember the best memories :)

tia ann said...

Love love love this idea!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!