Nov 7, 2012

Outfit: Casual-Tee

After dropping my camera at my friend's Halloween party, I am so thankful to be still taking photos with it. You can only imagine the horrified look on my face as my camera tumbled backwards off of a ledge as I scrambled to try and catch it. The room went dead silent and everyone looked at me like my cat just died. 
I figured I would incorporate my coat, since this is what I look like walking around anyways. I love this coat. It matches just about everything, and it has toggles and a hood. What more can you ask for?
Cardigan/Jeans- Thrifted
Knit headband- UO
Scarf- Ragstock
Fox gloves- F21
Shirt- Pacsun
Oxfords- Ebay
Coat- Macy's

I started growing my hair out. You can tell that it is getting a little long in the back in some of these photos. The back flips up in a weird kind of way. I am growing my hair out and getting it cut like this.

Have an awesome day! 
Xo Chloe.


17 colorful thought(s):

Melissa said...

Those mittens are so adorable! I like the head warmer too.


<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Courtney Snook said...

I love the fox gloves! So cute.
I think you'll look really lovely with a haircut like that. I also really like your eyeliner :)

Have a fantastic day, Chloe :)

The Quiet Owl said...

Love those gloves and the headband!!!

Yelle said...

Great gloves! I adore smart accessories like them! Also, so happy to hear that your camera is okay!!!

Marci said...

Your hair looks super cute in the grow out phase--I'm fairly jealous. I'm about a half inch behind you in the growing out process. I like the projected end result, too.

Larissa said...

Lovely! Great gloves and headband! And in total a very cute outfit!
xx

Unknown said...

this outfit is SO cute. love.

Unknown said...

so smitten with your mittens!

Kelsey said...

I know how it feels to grow out short hair! I shaved my head a little over a year ago and it's been hell trying to keep it looking up to date. Good luck! I like what you're growing it out to, though! It's convenient she showed all angles of it in her dress picture haha.

Anonymous said...

I have those same little gloves! :) I was just thinking how cute your hair looked with the headband! But I think that haircut you're looking at is also very adorable!

Mandy said...

So so cute! I love your hairstyle now and the one you have planned!

xomando

Pony Chops said...

You always look so adorable <3

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

those fox gloves are perfection. and you are adorable.

daria said...

those gloves are the sweetest thing! want!

Anonymous said...

Awh that was a terrible day when that happened! D: but I'm glad the camera is all right! It still takes great pictures. ;D

chantilly said...

gahhh, i must have those gloves!! you got them at f21? i'll be scoping them out fo sho'. xx

Kitsune-kun said...

aw I love the fox gloves! my blog's title is fox themed, so i'm always on the lookout.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!