Nov 30, 2012

DIY Ideas

I am a recent fan of the cape. I really like this DIY because I would never have thought of making my own. It seemed like it would be too complicated.

These CD ornaments would be a perfect gift for a family member!

I love Katherine's cute foxy nail DIY


These coffee cozies look so cute and simple! I really want to try this.

Dress your home up for the holidays with this adorable felt mistletoe DIY!

Xo Chloe.

11 colorful thought(s):

Pony Chops said...

I love it all!

Sara said...

Sounds really cool! I love DIY's, I am still learning the basics of pretty much everything. I do really want to learn how to do that mistletoe, looks so cute!

010 said...

i love the coffee cozies
3lin

Amber said...

I always love the DIY you stumble upon!

xo Amber P.
http://theowlsden.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Such great things! LOVE the cape!

xomando
http://mandatorycreations.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I have been looking for a coffee cozy that its old-ladyish for such a long time, thanks!

Yelle said...

ooo love that ornament made from CDs!

birdsandoxfords said...

so many warm thing! i love it :)

http://birdsandoxfords.blogspot.com/

Katherine said...

I'm glad you love the fox nail DIY, I am thinking of doing a dog one next or something. Really, any opportunity I have to put animals on something, I do. And that hooded cape DIY is KILLING me. I need to do that pronto in red.

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

Melissa said...

Those CD ornaments are such a cute idea!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I want that cape!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!