Aug 27, 2012

Meet the August Sponsors!


IMG_1411
Hi, my name is Elise and my handsome husband is Jamie. We are the Dear family. I cook a lot, craft, dance, knit and my blog Dear Family, is about all of those things, with a little husband thrown in. 

 Hello, my name is Morgan and I blog about my inspirations and share my photography! I'm a freshman in high school and love meeting new people. Stop by and say hi! 

Hi I'm Chantal and I'm the crazy shoe lady at PonyChops. I love to blog about art, animals etsy, fashion & baking. I specialize in cute and colourful shoes at my shop & also do custom orders too.

Join me on my wonderful adventures at Foxy Whiskers! You will find sweet treats, fashion fancies and plenty more on my little blog. I love making new friends, so stop by and say Hi! 

Hello there, my name is Marisa Noelle and I run a lil ol blog called The Shades of Monet Chronicles.  I'm just a vintage loving gal with a heart for writing music, exploring nature, an all things sugary sweet.  In my free time I adore scouting out the next vintage darling for my Etsy shop, playing my ukelele, and kicking back on the lake to a good Hemingway novel.  So very nice to meet you :)

Hi, I'm Jane. I love Blythe dolls and making illustrations. If you like Blythe dolls and cute illustrations, come visit my blog. See you there!


blog twitter bloglovin
Hi, I am Emily, and I blog over at Celebrating the Day! I write about everything from what I wear, to things I make to how to stay positive everyday. Come stop by and say hello!

Hello, dears! I'm Julia, a seamstress, lifestyle blogger, and home decor blog-writer for Goodwill! I call New England home and spend my days soaking up sunshine by the lake, working in my little Etsy studio, and thrifting my heart out. Please feel free to visit me via the internet and say a quick hello!


Stop by and visit each of my lovely followers!
Xo Chloe.

0 colorful thought(s):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!