Aug 23, 2012

Guest Post//Emily's Outfit

Sponsor post photo all things pretty
Hello guys! I am so happy to be guest posting here at Lazy Explorers! My name is Emily, and I am a soon to be 14 (10 days!!) year old girl living in Australia. I blog over at CraftyGirl*. I love to spend my days crafting, playing with my blythe dolls, going thrifting, taking photos and movies and having fun! I love to blog about these things too.
One thing that I am really passionate about is fashion. I love to dress up in pretty, vintage things and try my hardest to be my own individual, and not be pressured by the media to look a certain way. On my blog, I really encourage brave fashion for young girls! Sometimes we tend to not wear something we love because "people might stare!" or "they might not like it"! Well, I try to encourage everyone that it doesn't matter what other people think about you, all that matters is if you feel good in what you wear and live it!
I post every Friday with an outfit I wore over on my blog, and today I will be sharing an outfit over here on Lazy Explorers - yay! Here is What I Wore...
Lazy explorers 1Lazy explorers 2Lazy explorers 3Lazy explorers 4Lazy explorers 5Lazy explorers 6Lazy explorers 7Lazy explorers 8Lazy explorers 9
Dress - Target
Necklace - local markets
Belt - belongs to my mum!
Stockings - Rubi Shoes
Boots - Payless Shoes

I hope you have enjoyed my outfit! And remember, always wear your clothes confidently and be brave, and don't let anyone put you down or discourage you from what you love! It was absolutely wonderful to guest post here, thank-you SO much Chloe! xoxo, Emily

Thanks for posting Emily! You are so inspiring to the younger and older bloggers. I hope you continue doing what you love and succeed through life. 
Xo Chloe.

6 colorful thought(s):

Mike said...

I love those red patterned tights!!

Becky said...

Oh, she is so adorable! I wish I was that stylish at 13!

Becky
xx

Unknown said...

Wow, what a beautiful and inspiring blog she has! Thanks for sharing :]


Xo,
♥ Emily
teatreevintage.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a great kid! Love her attitude and her clothes are so cute! If she's this stylish now (more stylish than me, that's for sure!) :P, imagine in a few years time. Watch out world! :D Rhi xx

The Wildest of Dreams

Michelle said...

I wish I had your confidence and style at 13! So happy your blog exists to inspire other young ladies.

MZ said...

Oh my gosh, WHY was I not that amazing when I was 13?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!