Aug 24, 2012

DIY Ideas

I'm trying out something a little new for the DIY Ideas this time. I am going to start including recipes since technically recipes are DIY. 

I have been obsessed with scarfs, rightfully so since fall is rapidly approaching. This circle scarf DIY involves a little sewing, but it seems simple enough.

This clutch DIY is so cute! It looks like something you would buy from Urban Outfitters or something.

Now that I have read this amazing tutorial, I want to make patterns! That would be so neat!

This berry iced green tea looks delicious. It reminds me of the strawberry juice my sister made awhile back.

I remember making this ice cream in 1st grade! I can't wait to try it again!

Xo Chloe.

5 colorful thought(s):

Mandy said...

Love these! I've had making scarves in the back of my mind for years now, I should give it a try before fall arrives!

xomando
www.mandatorycreations.blogspot.com

Judd and Jessa Marie said...

Omigosh Choloe! These are fantastic!!! I am so adding little nameys to my box garden, and I want to make ice cream right now!!!! Thank you!

xox

Jessa
www.pearllovesearl.com

Unknown said...

Lots of great ideas here. Love that clutch DIY!

Katia said...

Ouu a tutorial on how to make patterns - thats perfect! Thank you for sharing!

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...

These are all so pretty and inspiring :)
I think the scarf and that fabric has to be my favourite <3
Thankoo for sharing x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!