Aug 19, 2014

Stuff I Luff #80

stuff1
First off, this photo is adorable. Second, matching swimsuits are the best, especially when they have cats on them.  I always wish that little kid's clothes came in my size.

stuff1 This ring is sooo pretty! I love the double band.
stuff1
This shark week soap from Lush smells AMAZING. Too bad it is sold out online...I gotta get to a store fast before it is sold out completely.

stuff1
I love the elephant print on these dresses. Next to each other, they look very patriotic.

Other things I am loving
+Kaylah did another found on the beach post!
+Kate's PJ's.
+This hilarious post

Xo Chloe.

2 colorful thought(s):

Kelsea Echo said...

OH MY GOSHHH shark soap!

Becky Bedbug said...

I looked in two Lush stores for the shark soap when I was in the states but the staff in both shops said it had sold out on the first day. Boo! I got to experience my first Shark Week while over your way and I loved it! Next year, my friends and I are having a Shark Week party.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!