Aug 27, 2014

Review: Lush

bathbomb2
The Sakura bath bomb has a pretty floral scent to it. I really liked the way it smelled, but I think I might have been allergic to something in it. My skin felt a little irritated afterwards. I don't think I will be buying this one again.

bathbomb1
I LOVE Fizz Banger! This one smells very citrus-y. It is definitely a bath bomb for the morning time, because it wakes you up. My skin felt so energized after soaking for about a half hour.

bathbomb4 This little guy smells pretty good. It has a scent that is unisex. That may not sound good to you, but I think it is a good thing. I don't mean that it smells like man though. I love that this is called a bubbleroon, like a macaroon. I used half in my bath and it gave off a decent amount of bubbles. I couldn't build bubble castles with it though.
 
Which Lush products are your favorite?
Xo Chloe.

2 colorful thought(s):

Candy said...

I think this way of reviewing bath bombs is really effective - well done! Concise, to the point, and accompanied by pretty pictures! :)

Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

Sam said...

I've heard so many good things about Lush products. I can't bring myself to go in the store though. Something about it just seems gross and dirty. Maybe it's all the smells at once. I might have to break down and try something though!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!