Aug 9, 2014

Guest Post//Precious' Outfit and Thrifting Tips

Today, I am handing my blog over to Precious so you all can see how flippin cute she is. Her blog recently became one of my daily reads. Her outfits are all so adorable and unique. She photographs them so well too.
Outfit:
Dress: Ruche
Cardigan: Ruche 
Purse: Forever 21
Necklace: Ruche
Shoes: Thrifted
Hey there cute readers of Chloe's blog! I am Precious of Ensemble Deux! Here are some photos of a fun day walking around the neighborhood. I absolutely love thrifting and finding treasures for a low price! I promised my readers that I would share with them my thrifting secrets. 

Here's a few tips for finding yourself the perfect piece:


1. Have lots of time and patience.
2. Have a plan of what you are looking for.
3. Start from one area and work your way through the store in an orderly fashion. 
4. Keep an open mind. Sometimes something may look a certain way on the hanger but differently on you. 
5. Don't just limit yourself to the women's section. Sometimes the little girls or boys section may have treasures.


Whatever you do take your time and have fun! That has always worked for me!

Hope this is helpful on your next trip to the thrift store!
xo Precious

2 colorful thought(s):

TaNuja said...

Thats a lovely dress and the laced shrug!!

Love
http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

Kelsea Echo said...

Oooo I LOVE this outfit! Going to go check out Precious's blog right now!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!