Aug 12, 2014

Stuff I Luff #79

stuff1
There is nothing better than a collared black and white skater dress. This one looks especially comfy.

stuff2
These snorkel masks are the coolest! I feel like I would look like a Pikmin.

stuff3
I love this floral pinafore dress from The Braided Bandit! Hannah always has the cutest style, I think she should keep this one for herself.

stuff4
I love the simplicity of this cat silhouette necklace.

Other things I am loving
+Allison's Sailor Moon cookies are seriously the cutest.
+This confetti eyeliner tutorial
+Keiko's super cute watermelon outfit
+These amazing food photographs
+10 thrifting tips from Dearest Darling

Xo Chloe.

3 colorful thought(s):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!