Jul 6, 2015

Stuff I Luff #91

stuff1
Tank Girl is one of my all time favorite movies. Happy Rose has so many cute things, this one is my favorite though.

stuff6
Modcloth never ceases to amaze me with their insane patterned attire. Magic School Bus anyone?

stuff2
Look how adorable this Majora's Mask mug is!! I recently got this game for 3ds and it looks soooo good.

stuff5
I am in love with all of the temporary tattoos over on Tattoorary!

stuff3
This Pokeball skirt is so awesome! I would wear this all the time.


Xo Chloe.

4 colorful thought(s):

Shyscout said...

Those skirts are amazing! I especially like the Ms.Frizzle - esque one :]

Nothing but a Pigeon said...

All these finds are amazeballs! I especially love the temp tattoo's!!!
xoxo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

Magical Daydream said...

The science skirt is so much fun. I opened it in a tab and every time it is looking at me screaming 'buy me, buy me' and then I say 'no, you're too expensive and I don't need you' and the skirt replies 'but I'm so cute' and then I have no replies left ;)

Derek said...

i need to cosplay as tinkle...

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!