Jul 20, 2015

Pretty Packaging

123456

I love package design. I get all bubbly and excited when I see a cool design. We did a project in one of my design classes where we had to create a package design based off of a place we once lived. I am always hunting down design inspiration, so I thought I'd share some of the pretty packaging I have found around the internet.

Which one is your favorite? I think mine is the Mexican inspired one.

Xo Chloe.


3 colorful thought(s):

Nothing but a Pigeon said...

Ooooooo! I like the Bonnie and Clyde bottles! Seriously though, I love all of them.
xoxo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

Kati said...

Oh, I like number 3 a lot!

Have a great week,
-Kati

Anonymous said...

Side competitions also make tournaments fun Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. Players who perform poorly and are out of contention by the back nine shouldn't feel as though they are playing for nothing at all Newport Cigarettes Carton Price. Tournament hosts can set up contests or playoffs that give people the opportunity to drive or putt for considerable sums of money after the rounds have been played.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!