Jul 29, 2014

Stuff I Luff #77

stuff1
Although I do complain from time to time, I do enjoy a lot about Michigan. I love this upper and lower peninsula ring!

stuff2
This dress reminds me of the one I wore to Christmas parties this past year. I am a sucker for velvet, especially if it is collared.

stuff4
Danny Brito is one of my favorite illustrators. I am pretty sure I need this anime cats pouch.

stuff3
I am dying over these funny art tees.


Other things I am loving
+Oh Dear Drea is a blog I have been enjoying a lot lately. It's full of pretty every day life photos and neat diys! I especially loved this post.
+Iced peach green tea lemonade from Starbucks. You would think I would get sick of the drinks since I work there...nope. There are so many options and with peach syrup being a seasonal flavor, I have been drinking the poop out of it.
+The Blog Beautician is a fantastic youtube account created by Dana of Wonder Forest that is filled with tips and tutorials for designing your blog!
+Poshmark. It is such an addictive shop my closet site. I can't keep off of it. I just traded a few things so I am really excited about that.

Xo Chloe.

0 colorful thought(s):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!