Jul 1, 2014

Stuff I Luff #75

stuff4
Modcloth has such cute swimsuits on sale right now! Also, Modcloth is doing the give $2o get $20 deal for orders over $50. You could get either of these swimsuits for $30, if you use this link!

stuff1
I love Sailor Moon, I really really do. I need more Sailor Moon accessories, and these necklaces are the bomb.
stuff2
These winged sandals are so cute. I would feel like a female Hermes wearing these. The best part is they do not have the little in between the toe loop. I hate that.

stuff3
Speaking of needing more Sailor Moon in my life. These shirts, I need them all.

stuff5
This etsy shop is so cool! She has a pin for everything, and if you don't see the fan club you belong to, she will make a custom pin! Also, it's run by Kate from Scathingly Brilliant and I love everything she does.

Xo Chloe.

4 colorful thought(s):

Kitsune-kun said...

oh those wingy shoes!

being erica said...

I LUFF ALL OF THIS TOO!

Laura said...

Was recently introduced to Modcloth and I love it!!

Happy Murmurs said...

I just found your blog through Precious' blog and I absolutely love it! You've got yourself another daily reader here. I can't get over all the cute Sailor Moon things you share! :)
<3
Mariah
happymurmurs.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!