Jul 3, 2014

Lately

busy Lately, I have been trying to get a move on with this whole "art thing." I have so many ideas and I really want to start doing things with them. I am thinking about doing stationary, especially stickers and postcards. Once I finalize some of my designs, I will share them.

Xo Choe.

5 colorful thought(s):

Unknown said...

Ooo excited! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Did you design your header and previous header or is it done by someone else?

jess said...

I totally feel you on the whole wanting to get more into art thing! I've been trying to get myself going for quite a while! Hope everything works out in creativity land! Sending artsy vibes your way :)

Unknown said...

You go girl!

Rachel

Angie said...

hey, you left a comment on my blog a month ago (only got around to commenting now, oops!) but thank you so much!
from what I can see your art is really cute :D
love your blog! xoxo

Kelsea Echo said...

Just found your blog via Darling Dear - it is absolutely beautiful! I love your header. :) I love seeing in-progress art photos. Can't wait to see the end result!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!