Jul 15, 2014

Stuff I Luff #76

stuff1
After seeing Lyzi in this dress (different pattern), I decided to check out the whole website. I absolutely adore this dress' pattern and shape.

stuff2
This shop has the BEST jewelry. I love the little heart detail on the right ring.

stuff3
Oh man do I love candles. I love the sleek, clean design of these.

stuff4
These soaps look so colorful and are made with good ingredients to keep your skin soft! The description make them sound like they would smell so yummy.

Xo Chloe.

3 colorful thought(s):

OrigamiGirl said...

I don't think I could actually use soaps like that, they look too pretty!

Kelsea Echo said...

That soap looks so good I want to eat it!

Sam said...

That dress is amazing! It looks like a carpetbag... in the best possible way. I love it.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!